9.03.2012

how many sanding pictures can I post?????



am improvised scaffolding to provide access to my targa bar.

My paint mixing table.



the deck primed in Awlgrip 545 white base.

 forward deck primed in 545


I wasn't really happy with the transition radius between the cabin and the top deck so I spent an entire afternoon applying filler along the radius and working it down into a neat and clean transitional radius. I used a soft foam block, some 100 grit paper and a stainless steel wire brush to unclog the paper as I went along. 

I'm getting dangerously close to being ready to lay down the final topcoat!!!

I chose Awlgrip " Stark White" as my final color as it actually  has a slight warm color that will go well with my sand colored non skid areas that I will use on the decks.



1 comments:

Rickard said...

post as many as you want! it prepares me mentally for what I will do self in X number of years;)