9.13.2015

Cruising on "Mariana"

  As luck would have it, Blogger sent me a notice saying that I have exceeded the limits of posts on this blog right as I have completed the project.

I took this as a sign that I should privide a new method of providing information to anyone who may be interested in the voyages of "Mariana"

so, here are a few ways to learn more :

On youtube, I am found here :  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKiOesO5f4Gu0XluHVpjbLg

and I am on instagram under @supercruiserphotos 

3 comments:

Rickard said...

follow from sweden;)

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
Hot Wallpapers
its may be very beneficial for you also really

Kavitha Venkatesh said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Stepsstone Chennai, Stepsstone promoters pvt ltd