1.30.2010

The big picture



I had a request to add a "macro" photo of the cat and as you can see, I've got a complex system of order going.  Since I only have a few feet on either side of the ship, I end up using the central portion under the bridg deck as my primary shop area.  As you can see, I keep the shop spotllessy clean and orderly just like the assembly area of a NASA space craft. 

Along with a few bikes, kites, sea kayaks, electric cars, a metal casting furnace and a hundred thousand hand tools, see if you can find the watchful eye of "Tang"........he's perched on the seagull striker; which in this case we'll call a Macaw striker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos, and the boat looks fantastic, well done.

Regards, Tom

http://scrumbleproject.wordpress.com

Patrick said...

Wow. That is incredible. Thanks for the pic (I made the recent request). The true scope of your success is now more evident.

I've worked for NASA. Your shop is considerably better managed...